Last updated January 2020.
IPCA is dedicated to ensuring that your privacy is protected and your information is secure. Any information collected will be used in accordance with this privacy statement and the Law. We cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us online, however, we do our best to safeguard your information.
IPCA may change this policy from time to time without giving notice by updating this page, therefore, we recommend that you revisit this page periodically.
What We Collect
We store a variety of information if you are a member of IPCA or a visitor to our website, and the reason for this is to provide users a seamless and customised experience. Information about you may include:
- Personal: full name, employer, job title or position.
- Contact: (including, but not limited to) – email, phone number, mailing address.
- Financial: billing or payment related information provided in relation to membership or renewal of membership.
- Identification: any compliance information and documentation which is required for IPCA to perform its legal and regulatory requirements. This may include, but is not limited to, identity information such as your passport or drivers license, date of birth, nationality, place of birth and country of residence.
How We Collect
We collect visitor information from the following areas of our website:
- Contact us – if you send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org we will use your details to respond to you.
- Membership form – if you become a member, we will collect information through our terms of membership form and any communications with us in relation to membership.
Use of Collected Information
We require this information to better understand your needs and in particular for the following purposes:
- To monitor and enhance the features of this website;
- To facilitate and improve our delivery service;
- To compile anonymous statistical information;
- To meet our legal obligations; and
- To facilitate any other legitimate business purposes.
Sharing of Data
Where sharing of personal data becomes necessary this shall be kept to a minimum and shall only be done in accordance with the Law.
Storage of Data
IPCA has adopted security measures with information technology specialists to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure and/or copying.
We will retain your data for as long as it is necessary for us to fulfil our membership obligations to you or for good management of the organization, following which we shall destroy your personal data in accordance with the Law.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you would like to receive a copy of the information we have collected about you please send an email to email@example.com.
You may also request that we amend or delete the information collected. Please inform us if any personal data that we hold is out of date or inaccurate. Please do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.