REGISTRY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION NOTES
Please read these Notes carefully before completing the form below.
1. Membership is open to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- The applicant is in a country that borders the Caribbean Sea; or
- The applicant is in a country that is either a member or associate member of CARICOM; and
- The applicant is ordinarily resident in that country.
An application for Membership may be rejected if the applicant does not meet the necessary criteria.
2. There is no cost for Registry Membership. The Membership Year runs from 1st January to 31st December.
3. A Registry may appoint one staff member as the Representative of the Registry and a second person as the Alternative Representative. The Representative (or the Alternative Representative in the absence of the Representative) will be the key contact at the Registry.
4. Registry Members do not have the right to vote.